What do you eat to get yourself back on track to eating healthy? For me it's a big crunchy salad, they always make me feel good, they are easy to digest and satisfying. Make your next salad with fresh herbs as the greens with purple cabbage and skip the lettuce.
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- Purple Cabbage
- Rainbow Carrots
- Fresh Lemon
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Wash all the ingredients and lay them all our on dishtowels to dry.
- Pinch off the leaves of all the Mint and Flat Leaf Parsley and add to your large salad bowl.
- Chop the Purple Cabbage, Fennel and Carrots and add them to the large bowl.
- Finish with slicing the tomatoes, peeling, deseeding and slicing the avocado.
- Serve the salad with fresh Salt, ground Black Pepper, Lemon juice and California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.