Roasted veggies brushed with a little bit of California Extra Virgin Olive Oil are making dinner way too easy for me to get on the table these days. Move past the norm and try out unusual varieties for a more adventurous side dish or roast a bunch of different veggies and make it the main coarse.
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Wash the vegetables and let them dry on a dish towel.
- Use a large bowl and add a small amount of the veggies to the bowl and lightly drizzle them with the California extra Virgin Olive Oil. Use your hands to be sure they are coated well. Repeat until all the veggies and oiled.
- Place the lightly oiled veggies on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for about 30 to 45 minutes. Be sure to check that they do not burn. When the veggies start to turn brown take them out of the oven to serve.