Stir-Fry is all about timing and the flick of the wrist. High heat, stir regularly, start with the harder veggies first, add the softer leafy vegetables towards the end. Offer Soy Sauce and Hot Chili Paste to garnish at the table and enjoy!
- Hearts of Celery
- Purple Cabbage
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Sesame Seeds
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Wash all your ingredients and let dry on a dish towel. Chop and set aside.
- Cook the Quinoa with a 1 to 2 ration. Here I used 1 Cup of tri-color Quinoa and covered it with 2 Cups of Water which is barely enough for two. Add 1 Teaspoon of California Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar bring the pot to a boil and then turned down the heat until the Quinoa is done which usually takes about 20 - 25 minutes.
- While the Quinoa is cooking, on a high heat add about 1 Tablespoon of California Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a frying pan along with the copped up Hearts of Celery and Carrots, stir frequently.
- Once the Carrots and Hearts of Celery start to brown add the Purple Cabbage and right at the very end add the Sugar Snap Peas and Sesame Seeds. This all happens fast once the harder veggies brown so it is best to prepare all the ingredients before you start the pan.