Fresh green juice takes vary little time. No juicer, no problem. Blend all your ingredients in a high speed blender and squeeze out the juice with cheese cloth, you are left with a vitamin and mineral rich green juice.
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Wash all the ingredients and let dry on a dish towel.
- Roughly chop the ingredients to fit in your blended and fill the blender about three quarters of the way and add enough water to cover the blades of your blender.
- Blend on highspeed until everything is blended together well. You can add more water if needed.
- Carefully pour the ingredients into the cheesecloth, squeeze out the juice and enjoy.
- You can store the juice in the refregerator for 48 hours in a glass covered container.