CYL Vegan Sushi Rolls without rice, tonight's is sautéed Mushrooms, Shredded Carrots, Steamed Asparagus, Cucumber with Avocado all wrapped in Seaweed.
- Large Seaweed Wraps
- Soy Sauce
- Pure Maple Syrup
- First sautee the mushrooms. Mix 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce and 1 Tablespoon of Pure Maple Syrup and set aside. In a frying pan sauté the sliced Mushrooms in 1 Tablespoon of California Extra Virgin Olive Oil on high heat until the Mushrooms sweat out all their liquid and begin to brown, this takes about 10 to 15 minutes, then right at the end add the Soy Sauce and Pure Maple Syrup and sauté until the mushrooms are coated well.
- Steam the Asparagus and set aside.
- Wash and slice the Cucumber and set aside.
- Grate three large carrots and set aside.
- To assemble to rolls place your sushi roller down first then a large Seaweed Wrap, add your Cucumber, Asparagus, Avocado and Mushrooms, roll tight and slice with a sharp knife, repeat until your full.