- Garbanzo Beans
- Red Enchilada Sauce
- Corn Tortillas
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Cut the Cauliflower into thirds and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the Cauliflower with California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Roast the Cauliflower for about 30 minutes or until brown then place aside.
- Place your Corn Tortillas on a parchment lined cookie sheet along with some of the roasted Cauliflower, Garbanzo Beans and Enchilada Sauce.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the Enchilada Sauce begins to bubble.
- Chop fresh Onion and Jalapeño and squeeze a fresh Lemon over it. Add some chopped Tomatoes and Pinches of Cilantro leaves for garnish.